Monday, January 03, 2005

Ph20/21 sections

Hi everybody,

these are the section assignments for ph20 and ph21. This message is being echoed to the ph20/21/22 blog at physlab.blogspot.com.

The students marked [NP] below were not at the organizational meeting, so I don't know their preference. They should e-mail me ASAP so we can balance sections by the end of this week. The students marked [W] have stated that they could switch to Wednesday, if needed. Once I hear from everybody, I will let them know whether I need to avail myself of their kindness. Do e-mail me if any corrections are needed.

Both sessions are from 1pm to 5pm, and begin THIS WEEK, although the first assignment will be due only January 14. Since the sections are at the beginning of the week, I have moved due dates to Fridays at 4pm (before your TA leaves for the weekend), but you can negotiate a slightly different schedule with the TAs, as needed.

The first reading list and assignment for ph20 is being posted now on the physlab website (www.pma.caltech.edu/~physlab); the first reading and assignment for ph21 will be posted tomorrow at noon.

You can find the ground rules for this lab at www.pma.caltech.edu/~physlab/ground_rules.html; but do ask me (or your TA) for any questions or comments. Students who were not at the OM should definitely go to one of the sections this week to learn more about the lab.

Best regards,

Michele

---

Tuesday (w/Matthew)

Mattingly (ph20)
Romero (ph20) [NP]
Stokes (ph20)
Yohay (ph20)
Herring (ph21)
Kocurek (ph21) [W]
Lazear (ph21) [W]

Wednesday (w/Pavlin)

Reinecke (ph20)
Stroup (ph20)
Batrachenko (ph21)
Effler (ph21) [NP]
Fisher (ph21) [NP]
Kollipara (ph21) [NP]
Saraswat (ph21) [NP]

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele Vallisneri said...

UPDATED:

Tuesday (w/Matthew)

Mattingly (ph20)
Stokes (ph20)
Yohay (ph20)
Herring (ph21)
Kocurek (ph21)
Lazear (ph21)

Wednesday (w/Pavlin)

Reinecke (ph20)
Stroup (ph20)
Batrachenko (ph21)
Effler (ph21)
Fisher (ph21)
Kollipara (ph21) [NP]

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home